- "There should be an open debate where citizens discuss their vision for the EU"
13.Jul.2020 - 12:52
- The Crisis of the Zionist Left
10.Jul.2020 - 14:17
- Croatian elections 2020: The Green Wave reaches Croatia
10.Jul.2020 - 13:20
- The EU has to speak with one voice: its Role in the Middle East
02.Jul.2020 - 15:34
- "The Coronavirus has declared war on Armenia"
15.Jun.2020 - 13:08
- A critical point for EU–UK relations: The British perspective on the German Council Presidency
04.Jun.2020 - 13:42
- How does the Covid-19 pandemic affect LGBTI+ community in Turkey?
26.May.2020 - 11:04
- A (partial) defense of the Frugal Four
25.May.2020 - 15:25
- "Scarecrowna" - A variation on dealing with Covid-19 in Cambodia
19.May.2020 - 13:17
- Sexual Violence in the Holocaust: Perspectives from Ghettos and Camps in Ukraine
18.May.2020 - 10:07
- Women’s Faces of Ukrainian Contemporary Memory of World War II
15.May.2020 - 13:55
- The Hong Kong way to combat Covid-19: “Take things in our own hands”
30.Apr.2020 - 09:04
- A turning point for Ukraine: full-scale energy transition or re-established gas dependency?
21.Apr.2020 - 11:31
- Nuclear Exnovation:
20.Apr.2020 - 08:46
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on rule of law in Central Europe: Turning Crisis into opportunity?
03.Apr.2020 - 07:45
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partners on projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 32 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).More about Africa
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).More about Latin America
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has its headquarters in Berlin and maintains offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia), Thessaloniki (Greece) and Paris (France).More about Europe
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Tunis (Tunisia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Ramallah (Palestine), in Beirut (Lebanon) and in Rabat (Morocco).Read more about the Middle East
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Myanmar (Yangon), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).More about Asia
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.More about the U. S.