- "Get Lost!": European Return Policies in Practice
25.Sep.2020 - 08:06
- The Fukushima Disaster and the Tokyo Olympics
24.Sep.2020 - 08:21
- Orbán’s pandemic authoritarian grab
18.Sep.2020 - 13:44
- Pandemic management on the backs of women in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:31
- Rule of law “light”: The “state of medical emergency” in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:16
- “Don’t be silenced” – Hungary's biggest independent news site collapses
18.Sep.2020 - 13:09
- Free country, free university – students at Hungary’s University of Theatre and Film Arts protest against restricted academic freedom
18.Sep.2020 - 12:54
- Moria is burnt. Europe’s values, too. Europe’s double responsibility towards human dignity.
10.Sep.2020 - 10:22
- Is there a solution to the Aegean dispute?
09.Sep.2020 - 14:28
- Democratic change with the Greens as the tip of the scales in Montenegro
04.Sep.2020 - 09:55
- Will ASEAN End Up Going Greener after COVID-19?
24.Aug.2020 - 05:59
- Nourishing community in pandemic times
19.Aug.2020 - 17:42
- Projecting Adivasi-Art: The one-eared elephant from Hazaribagh
19.Aug.2020 - 13:03
- Tech and Covid-19
13.Aug.2020 - 10:26
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Small-Scale Farmers in Nigeria
04.Aug.2020 - 16:17
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partners on projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 32 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).More about Africa
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).More about Latin America
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has its headquarters in Berlin and maintains offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia), Thessaloniki (Greece) and Paris (France).More about Europe
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Tunis (Tunisia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Ramallah (Palestine), in Beirut (Lebanon) and in Rabat (Morocco).Read more about the Middle East
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Myanmar (Yangon), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).More about Asia
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.More about the U. S.